Monday, January 2, 2017

Wild Blogiversary Blog Hop

Pin It

Welcome to the 
Wild Blogiversary Blog Hop
Thank you for joining us for a week long celebration in honor of my 8th year here in Blog Land! These talented crafters have created all sorts of projects to inspire you and bring the wild animal in us all!!

  If you just happened upon this spectacular hop, Connie Can Crop (that's me!) is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.


We have an ten amazing sponsors for this anniversary hop!!


Connie's Crafty Cart- Sassafras Lass Stamps
No automatic alt text available.



Miss Kate Cuttables- 2 free SVG images



Kitty Bee Designs- 1 free digital stamp

Creative Memories- $25 gift certificate


Close to my Heart- Stamp Set and Ink
No automatic alt text available.

Stampin Up- Embossing Folder


No automatic alt text available.
Kim Lamos with
Fun Stampers Journey- Stamp Set
No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.
Angela Corcoron with
Mermaids N Monograms- Adorable Mason Jar Glass
Image may contain: drink



Little
ScrapsofHeavenDesigns DT
Little Scraps of Heaven- 2 $10 Gift Certificates

and

Image may contain: text
Paper Crafting World- $20 SVG Gift Certifcate



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1/11/17
at Connie Can Crop.
And YES you can win more than one prize!! So be sure to leave your comments!!
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

First off, I want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to each and every one of you for making my blog what it is today! I never thought in a million years I would have so many followers, be hosting challenges, have spectacular sponsors, and even my own design team! I appreciate you all so much!! This hop is dedicated to you!! My way of giving back to you all!! I hope that you will continue to stick around in 2017 to see what we have in store for you!! New in the horizon will be our first ever Cyber crop! And I can not wait!!

If you know anything about me, you know I am WILD about scrapbooking and cardmaking and that's why my blog is wild animal themed! I just love animal prints too!

So my friends that joined me for this special celebration are bringing out their inner Wild child and sharing projects using either animal prints or featuring wild animals.

As I always say..It's a ZOO in here but I wouldn't have it any other way! I hope you enjoy this hop and thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me the past 8 years!!

On to my projects...

First up I made a few pillow boxes to hold movie tickets for a few special ladies in my life. Thought it would be cute to decorate them with animal print paper, washi tape, and of course some Miss Kate SVG files.




Next up I have a 2 page layout that is from a kit I bought at the scrapbook expo. I had to have it, well, just because of the wild animals! They are super cute! I am not a huge fan of this kit to be honest...I had to fussy cut everything out and they are laser printed so everything is flat. I really do prefer piecing my images. But none the less I hope you love the layout!


I tried to add dimension by pop dotting some of the images and inking!


I think this would be great for a baby's album or for a zoo trip!!




 Up next is my amazingly talented friend Christi!!
Here's our line up in case you get lost:

Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Christi- https://tranquility1905.blogspot.com/
Shannon H- http://shannonhdesigns.blogspot.com/
Angela- mermaidsnmonograms.blogspot.com
Alicia- http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
Holli- sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
Kim- http://katydidcards.com
Michelle-http://michellekinder.blogspot.com/
Marji- http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
Sue- http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
Miranda- http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
Ashley-  http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
Veronica- http://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com
Sarah-  http://sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com/
Rebecca- http://rebeccaanndesigns.com/
Shannon M- https://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to check out this month's new challenge!!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #54
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Pacific Time


33 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ON YOUR 9 YEAR BLOGAVERSARY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your cute projects, but those pillow boxes are just adorable! LOVE animal print papers with those little animal faces! I don't have a cutting machine or a working printer so can't use any of the SVG files but love seeing what you do with them. What great prizes to be won...and I'm excited to check out all the blogs and projects too! If I happen to win an SVG prize or cut files, please award it to someone who can use and enjoy them! Looking forward to even more crafting in 2017!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! First off, I am super excited about the cyber crop this year! Now, your pages are adorable! The jungle animals are so cute! Thanks for setting up this bloig hop to celebrate, for the inspiration, and thanks to the sponsors for their generosity in prize donations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your wild animals are fabulous! Your layout is amazing and those pillow boxes are a great way to give movie tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 8th Blogiversary!!! Love those little pillow boxes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects!!! Those pillow boxes are oh so cute!!!! And that layout is absolutely beautiful!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just wild over those pillow boxes! What a cute and clever idea. And your layout is so perfect for this hop...not to mention it's adorable. Congratulations on 9 years (times really flies, doesn't it) and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your boxes are adorable and the layout is too cute! If you hadn't pointed out they were "flat" I would have never known...but I know what you are saying...some dimension is a good thing. Thanks for hosting and happy blogiversary!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, Happy New Year!
    Congrats for your 9 glogiversary.
    I love those pillow boxes but I like so much the layouts with the animals dimension you made!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I am WILD about your projects as usual! The pillow boxes are adorable. Love the LOs as well. Looking forward to the next 8 years with you! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your celebration! :) Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Connie, your projects are simply precious! I Love the pillow box idea and the layout you made very special and one of a kind by inking and pop dotting . It is soooo cute! Congratulations on nine years and thank you for including me in the last year and half. I am very honored to be a part of your life. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the ideals. Those animals are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The goodies bags are so adorable Connie, great job. Also amazing job in the layout, we can't really tell the images are flat. I know what you mean, I need to feel the texture too. Thank you for hosting this amazing hop and congrats in your blogiverasary. Good everybody in the drawing and happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the colors Connie so bright and cheerful....great projects and Happy Blog-anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary!!!! I love this kit it is so cute!!! Connie the treat holders is so cute! Thank you so much for Sharing. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the page layout love the animals they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow,9 years! That's pretty awesome. Have had mine for 5 1/2 years so far.It doesn't seem that long. What a cute Idea to put the tickets in the pillow boxes.Your friends are going to Love them and that layout is adorable. Thanks for having this fun hop. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pillow boxes and how you pop dotted the animals and tree branches on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! What a great way to use the pillow boxes. Need to remember that when my daughters are giving their friends gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your anniversary you are an amazing talent. Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my word, the cuteness!! I love your projects, the animals are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute projects. You have more patience than I do if you fussy cut all those animals. That is what the Explore is for, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah, I'm back here. Very amazing hop. Thank you again for hosting this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm already a bloglovin follower! Hsppy anniversary!! Love the pillow boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Squeal!! Those cute little animal pillow boxes are the cutest ever! I have no idea what SVG files are but you are a pro at using them. Not only are those gift boxes cute, the layout also brought a big smile to my face. Congratulations on your blogiversary !!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Connie,
    I have been trying to follow Rebecca's blog but keep getting an error messsage that the blog has opted out of email subscriptions. I emailed Rebecca but want to make sure that I follow so I qualify for the hop prizes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These projects are so cute, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Anniversary! Wow 8 years...long time! Love your challenges and creations! Love those animals, so cute on the page and the pillow boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on the blogiversary! Your projects are SUPER cute! I LOOOOOVE the layout!!! Thanks for letting me be a part of this great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy anniversary! Love your projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets