Monday, August 8, 2016

Guest DT Sarah

Pin It
I am so excited to announce my August Guest Designer here at Connie Can Crop...
Sarah Biswabic
She has created a gorgeous card using our sketch from the monthly Challenge.
Here's what Sarah has to say: "I am so honored to be a guest designer here on Connie’s blog. When I saw the inspiration sketch I knew I wanted to use a flower. Instead of a square I made it a rectangle. I stamped the flower with Momento ink and I water colored the flower, I also used Wink of stella to add sparkle to the flowers. I used the colors Grey, black, ivory and taupe for my papers. I really enjoyed making this card."
 
BE sure to stop by Sarah's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!

Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know! 
 
 
And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!
 

Connie Can Crop Challenge #49
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday August 31st
Pacific Time
 

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets