Wednesday, August 23, 2017

DT: Mi Madre y sus Flores...

Pin It
Dear scrappers,


This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you a wall-hanging and mini-album, using the Fairy Emma with Unicorn
FROM THIS MONTH'S SPONSOR:


Be sure to check out her shop online HERE
Visit her on facebook HERE

I made this mini-album and wall-hanging for my Mom' s birthday:


Here the wall-hanging:

Here is the minialbum:

I used the following materials: 



and a Mini-album by Teresa Collins.


More pictures and details please check my blog by tomorrow: vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com


I hope you enjoyed this card and decide to join us in this month's challenge:
Connie Can Crop Challenge #61
due 11:59 P.M., Thursday, August 31st, 2017
Pacific Time




thank you for stopping by

4 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets