Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Winner Wednesday

Pin It


Challenge #60
USE YOUR STASH

Now for our winner chosen by Random Number Generator:


Congrats to #4
LISELOT

And here's a look at her card:


We had an awesome sponsor for this month!

No automatic alt text available.
One lucky winner will win a $21 gift certificate to Bugaboo Stamps.

Be sure to check out her shop online HERE
Visit her on facebook HERE




Please send me your full name and e-mail address to kvenezia@comcast.net as soon as possible so I can send it to our awesome sponsor!  

And don't forget your button:




The Design Team has also chosen their three favorite entries.  In no particular order, here they are:
Don't forget to pick up your button so you can display it on your blog or social media:




Congratulations to all our winners and a huge thanks to everyone who participated.

Don't forget to join our current challenge

Connie Can Crop Challenge #61
due 11:59 P.M., Thursday, August 31st, 2017
Pacific Time




6 comments:

  1. Wheeee, I'm so excited to see my card in your Top 3, thank you so much guys! Congrats to all the winners. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippie, lucky me! Congrats to the Top 3 ladies too.
    Email has been sent.
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all! I loved all the entries this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners! Thank you so much for spotlighting my card. I had so much fun raiding my stash! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners!!! Everyone did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets