Monday, August 7, 2017

Guest DT Art Jypsy

Pin It
I am so excited to announce our next Guest Designer for 2017 here at Connie Can Crop...
AJ (Art Jypsy)
from
AJ's Creative Energy

So excited to have the very talented AJ joining us this month!


Here's a little bit about AJ....
I am a mom of two fur babies - tuxedo cats. I love creating artistically and have been do so all my life... I have been card making/ stamping for what seems like decades now, just about 4 years ago I started playing in the online challenges. I use Crayola and Prismacolor markers. Love making water colored backgrounds - gives a scene more personality.

And here is her gorgeous card featuring an image from our sponsor this month Paper Nest Dolls.


BE sure to stop by AJ's BLOG and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!




Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or
message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know!
Don't forget to join our current challenge
Connie Can Crop Challenge #61
due 11:59 P.M., Thursday, August 31st, 2017

Pacific Time

6 comments:

  1. Cute and fun card, AJ!!!

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, AJ! Love the little unicorn image and what a great background you created for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!! You did such a beautiful job! Thanks for being our guest this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a wonderfully cute card. I love the embossed background and resinbows. Your coloring for the image is superb too. Great job. Tfs and for being a guest designer at Connie's this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, love the background with all of the rainbows.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is just adorable and so beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets