Thursday, August 3, 2017

Mermaid's pearl by Marji

Pin It

Our sponsor this month is Paper Nest Dolls.  I chose this beautiful image to work with and kept with our challenge theme of watercolor.

I printed her out on watercolor paper and painted her using my watercolor pencils and water brush.
After it was dry I let my cameo cut the shape for me.
I then added her to a fairly simple card using foam tape.

 I embellished with some "beach glass" and some sea shell glitter buttons.

 I painted her pearl with some shimmer paint, I couldn't get a good shot of the shine.



4 comments:

  1. Marji, this is fabulous card. You did an amazing job coloring this cute image. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! And I love the addition of the beach glass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out so good Marji!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets