Monday, August 28, 2017

Miss Kate Cuttables New Die Cuts

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and today I want to share the newest products from  Miss Kate Cuttables! They have turned some of their awesome svg files into full color die cuts and they make your projects super adorable and easy!! 

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file each week (no longer every day)?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!


I created this two page layout featuring diecuts from the School Time Die Cuts. These die cuts are the perfect accent for any grade school themed project. They turned my son's basic Creative Memories school layout into something special!!


They are so easy to use! Just add your favorite adhesive!!



I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Don't forget to join our current challenge! Only a few days left!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #61
due 11:59 P.M., Thursday, August 31st, 2017

Pacific Time



3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with these die cuts! Perfect for your adorable subject matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect die cuts and an awesome layout!!

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets