Friday, August 11, 2017

Kitty Bee Challenge #101

Pin It


Hello my crafty friends!! 
It's time to announce the new challenge at Kitty Bee!!
Happy Aloha Friday, friends!  It's time for a new challenge...

Challenge #101 – Anything Goes w/optional twist: summer

Sponsor:  Paper Nest Dolls


2nd Sponsor: Lemon Shortbread

This image from Paper Nest Dolls is gorgeous!! And I knew I wanted to create a very special card with her!
I hope you love it as much as I love it!





Hope you will stop on over at Kitty Bee and join in this fun challenge! 
Don't forget to join our current challenge
Connie Can Crop Challenge #61
due 11:59 P.M., Thursday, August 31st, 2017

Pacific Time

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this its is so cute and the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, great sentiment and colors.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets