Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Travel Layout- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!


I created this two page layout featuring diecuts from the Travel Icons SVG file. These die cuts are the perfect accent for any travel themed project and they are perfect for anyone to put together because they are only 2 layers! And they look great!!

Where will Miss Kate and her incredible files take you on your next adventure?



I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Don't forget to join our current challenge
Connie Can Crop Challenge #61
due 11:59 P.M., Thursday, August 31st, 2017

Pacific Time



3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets