Thursday, December 22, 2016

Design Team ~ Tropical Santa

Pin It
December is about over!!! A few short days till Christmas, followed by New Years! 
WOW! I can't believe how fast 2016 went! 

Not sure about you, but I have been so busy this month, and can't wait for a break! We have 2 weeks off for winter break with my boys, and I plan on lounging! I'm sure Santa needs a break too from all his hustle and bustle! Rumor has it, he hangs out in South Florida after the holidays ;) 



I told you I would find him on the beaches! 

I loved working with bugaboo stamps this month! I uploaded the PNG's into design space, used the print/cut feature and had a perfect image! I am not the best with coloring in stamps, but slowly learning, so bear with me! I used all scraps from my stash (goal this year is to get rid of my stash!) 

Bugaboo Stamps ~ Tropical Santa Suntan
Jaded Blossom ~ Aloha
Silver Ribbon ~ 3 Girl Jam

I hope you have entered into Connie's monthly challenge this month!!!
 Click HERE for all the details and to upload your amazing project! 


5 comments:

  1. Love this!! Santa deserves a vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wouldn't mind hanging out in South Florida myself! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've seen this Santa...must have been last week when it was over 80 degrees here! : )

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets