Monday, November 14, 2016

Baseball

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!


It's Connie here today to share a really quick and easy layout I created using a kit from Echo Park.
These kits are my favorite thing to buy when I go to the Expo. The price is right and they make my layouts get done faster!! 


I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #52
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, November 30th
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. You hit this one out of the ball park. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best kind of layout is one that looks like it took hours but was really quick and easy. Looks great and looks like you had a fun day at the ball park!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets