Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Miss Kate Cuttables November Challenge

Pin It
It's time for a new challenge over on the Miss Kate's Facebook Group.
November's Challenge is "FALL"

The requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have.

I am in love with making new clips for my Planner!! And Miss Kate files work so well! They make the cutest paper clips!

The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  
And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #52
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, November 30th
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Fall clips! One day I'm going to try to make some of these. Your's are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think you could top the clips you made last month because they were so darn cute...but these are just as adorable. You keep tempting me to get a planner, just to be able to make these!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets