Friday, November 18, 2016

Thankful for You- Kitty Bee Challenge #85

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!! It;s time to announce the new challenge as part of the awesome Design team at Kitty Bee!!
Happy Aloha Friday, friends!  It's time for a new challenge...


Challenge #85 - Thanks

Super big thanks to our sponsors for this challenge, A Day for Daisies and The Paper Shelter.


For my project I created this Thanksgiving card using


Hope you will stop on over at Kitty Bee and join in this fun challenge! 
And don't forget about my challenge going on now too!!


All details can be found HERE!  

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty fall colors and a cute raccoon image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this image...definitely not the norm; a raccoon with pumpkins. YOu did a great job coloring and I love the patterned paper you used with it. Nice tactile touch with the canvass.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets