Thursday, November 10, 2016

Puppy Dog Eyes

Pin It
Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.  Today a little departure from the cards I generally share with you.  I hope you like something a little different.

If you didn't already know, the namesake of my blog is my little dog, Katy.  She has me wrapped around her little paw, that's for sure.  She is also my favorite subject for scrapbooking.


I got started in paper crafting through scrapbooking many years ago.  While I loved making scrap book pages, I was constantly in search of just the right paper or embellishment to showcase my pictures.  Sometimes I would sit pictures aside while searching for the elusive "perfect" things to use and then never got back to them.

Then I discovered digital scrap booking and my problem was solved.  The layout above was done entirely with digital products, from the template to the papers to the embellishments.  As an added bonus, if I didn't like a certain combination, I simply removed and replaced it...no ruined paper, etc.  If you want to see more scrapbook pages, just click here and, if you do click, please take a moment to say, "hello".

These pages can either be stored and shared on your computer or printed out.  I even made a book to give as a gift and it was a huge hit!  Here's the cover, but you can see the full book by clicking on the image.

http://www.blurb.com/b/3991490-what-i-love-about-elvis

Before I leave you, I want to remind you about our monthly challenge, Pumpkin Spice.

You can find all the details here.  Hope to see your entry in the challenge!







8 comments:

  1. So so cute. Dear Katy is so adorable and photogenic. Greta digi layout Kim. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Veronica xoxo I should have used one of your great sketches to make this layout!

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet! Love Katy's eyes!! She's a keeper and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Connie! Good thing you feel that way, cause I just don't think you could get rid of us if you tried!

      Delete
  3. I love the colors & the pics of Katy!☺

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets