Monday, November 28, 2016

Espresso Bunny- Kitty Bee DT

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
It's Connie here today to share a sweet card for a friend with all the Kitty Bee fans!

The Espresso Bun Digital Stamp is so sweet. This bunny loves coffee as do some of my friends and I! So this is perfect for tucking in a Starbucks gift card and sending it off. 


I used a doily, lace and pearls to make this card feminine. The stamped image and wood coffee cup are from Latina Crafter.
Paper is from my scraps and the pink banner is actually a post it note. Flower is from Prima.



Be sure to visit my blog, Connie Can Crop for more inspiration featuring these great stamps.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


Don't forget to enter my monthly challenge for November!



2 comments:

  1. What a cute image. You did a great job with it. You made me want to pull out my doilies and use them!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets