Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Monthly Challenge #52- Pumpkin Spice

Pin It
Welcome to November!
The year is slipping away! It's almost time for Christmas!
Everything these days is about Pumpkin Spice!! So I decided that is exactly what I would call the next challenge.




Create a project using pumpkins or the colors orange and brown. 
You may create anything you wish: a layout, card, altered item...you name it!


Here's what my amazing Design Team has created.
Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!




Angela Corcoran




And mine





You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge and create something brown and orange or pumpkins.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 
When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Wednesday, November 30th at 11:59 pm.
Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!

We have an awesome sponsor for this month! 

One lucky winner will win a Fall themed scrapbook kit.




AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.
You have until midnight , Wednesday, November 30th to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.
AND
if that wasn't incentive enough...
you could be chosen as top 3 and get bragging rights.
 
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!
October's Lucky Winners will be announced
 Wednesday November 2nd

9 comments:

  1. Love your challenge entries, ladies! Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with for the challenge. That prize looks like a lot of fun to work with...somebody is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you and am excited to join your challenges. I am following you and entered this challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous samples and inspiring work! Thanks for this fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is my favorite time of year so I'll have fun with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun challenge Im a long time follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge theme, Connie! I love the inspiration samples by you and your team! I just linked up my first project and hope to be back with a second one this month! Thanks for a fun challenge! Loving your prize too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your DT creations - so unique! Thanks for this lovely challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All done

    https://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/5780493/-1/0/0.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing creations ladies. Love them all. Thank you for joining Connie Can Crop "Pumpkin Spice" challenge this month. Scrappy luck

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets