Monday, November 7, 2016

Guest DT Michelle

Pin It
I am so excited to announce my November Guest Designer here at Connie Can Crop...
Michelle Kinder

She has created a gorgeous project using our theme from the monthly Challenge, Pumpkin Spice!


Here's a little bit about Michelle's project:
It’s Michelle from Cuttin and Stampin

I am here today to share my pumpkin spice challenge project.  I decided to scrapbook some old pictures.  These are about 10 years old.  Anyway his little outfit seemed like good fall colors so away I went.
I hope that creating these pages helps me get motivated to scrap more older photos.  Older pictures bring back so many memories and remind me of how fast time goes by.  

I used Paper from DCWV the lodge stack and indian summer.  I also used cardstock from CTMH.  I cut the pumpkins freehand.  I used cricut cartridge Art Philosophy for the title and greenery.

BE sure to stop by Michelle's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!

Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know! 

And don't forget about my challenge going on now too!!


All details can be found HERE!  

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout, it is just darling!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those pumpkins are adorable, both the paper ones and the human one too. So cute. great way to display your sweety pie. TFS and for guest designing at Connie Can Crop this month. We love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, so nice to see you here with your wonderful layout. Your pumpkins are so cute and a great backdrop for that adorable l'il babe...you're right, the outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets