Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Winner Wednesday

Pin It
Wow we had an awesome hop full of fun and conry Fall projects this past weekend! 
Thanks to everyone who hopped along with us. 
We hope we inspired just in time for  Thanksgiving!



Now for our winner!!

Random Number Generator  3
NUMBER 3

CONGRATS Janet 
from Janet's Planet!!
You are our winner!! YAY!

We have an awesome sponsor for this month! 


One lucky winner will win a Fall themed card kit.


Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and email address) ASAP so I can forward it on to our awesome sponsor! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com

Thanks to all the crafty gals who shared their amazing projects!! 
And for the rest of my crafty friends...
Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #52
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, November 30th
Pacific Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets