Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Cat's Meow- Miss Kate DT Day

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!


It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

Mu project today is purrfect and sure to make you smile!


I used one adorable Miss Kate Cuttables file today to create this one page layout of my princess Harryette. 

You can purchase the adorable You're the Cat's Meow file HERE.


Be sure to stop by my blog for more photos featuring this project and others using Miss Kate Designs!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #52
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, November 30th
Pacific Time

4 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets