Tuesday, November 29, 2016

YouTube Tuesday-3D Pumpkins

Pin It Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with another YouTube video.

Earlier this month I shared a series of videos showing you how to make a pop-up pumpkin card.  Today I'm sharing two videos showing you how to make 3D pumpkins for home decor.

Here's the first, presented by Lawn Fawn.  It's similar to the card in it's contsruction so, if you tried that, you'll zip through this one:



Here's another video, this time presented by Graphic 45,showing not one but three very clever ideas for making pumpkins for holding treats or for home decor:


And here's one more because I just couldn't stop!  This video shows a quick and easy way to turn an ordinary roll of toilet paper into an adorable pumpkin.


So, I hope I've inspired you to make some pumpkin decor.  If you make any (or all) of these, be sure to enter them in our monthly challenge.  You have just one more day!  You can find all the details by clicking on the image below:

http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html

Next month I'll bring you more videos which I hope you'll enjoy watching as much as I enjoy bringing them to you.  If you've a mind to, please come visit me at Katydid Cards to say, "hello".





1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets