Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday Winners

Pin It


Thanks to everyone who hopped along with us. 
We hope we inspired you with our Winnie the Pooh Projects!



Now for our winner!!

True Random Number Generator     10Powered by RANDOM.ORG
NUMBER 10

CONGRATS MIGDALIA!!!

We have a WONDERFUL sponsor this month!!



One lucky winner will win an awesome digital CD worth£19.99

Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE

Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and email address) ASAP so I can forward it on to our awesome sponsor! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com

Thanks to all the crafty gals who shared their amazing projects!! 
And for the rest of my crafty friends...
Don't forget to enter my new challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #49
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday August 31st
Pacific Time

3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets