Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Miss Kate August Challenge

Pin It
It's time for a new challenge over on the Miss Kate's Facebook Group.
August's Challenge is "BABY."

The requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have.
I created this adorable BABY Boy themed card using three different MKC files: The Baby Boy Title, Baby Borders, and Elephant from Baby Mine.

I just love the Prima papers I chose to use with this card! The chocolate and blue is a favorite color combo of mine!
The inside is just as cute as the front and includes some great Close to my Heart stamps perfect for a New baby!!
Hope you enjoyed my card!!
The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.
And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!
 

Connie Can Crop Challenge #49
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday August 31st
Pacific Time

1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is so cute! I love the color combination you used...and the paper combined with the image inside...perfect! You're making me want to join this challenge! I have some MKC images...if I find the time, I will participate!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets