Saturday, August 27, 2016

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It



 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you this sketch I found on the web. This sketch was designed by  Susan Stringfellow for Basic Grey's challenge blog:




I like this sketch for a back to school layout or some other festive (LOL) time. I like that it uses 4x6 in. pictures as well as 4x4 in. The banners are also a cute addition to this layout.
I hope you enjoy this sketch and decide to use it, please comment with a link to your page for us to compliment your work.


And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:



Connie Can Crop Challenge #49
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday August 31st
Pacific Time
Have wonderful weekend,

1 comment:

  1. Veronica, this sketch really appeals to me. I can definitely see me using it. Thanks for finding it for us.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets