Thursday, August 25, 2016

Design Team: Happy Birthday Card

Pin It
 Hello, 
This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you my latest creating for Connie Can Crop.

I created this very simple card after printing and fussy cutting an image page from our sponsor, CraftsUprint, from their free files vault.



I pop-up the flowers and added some shimmer with Wink of Stella markers and brushes.






I couldn't believe how easy this card was to make. I love those files, they are so versatile and cute.
Just perfect for my Mom's present.

And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #49

due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday August 31st
Pacific Time

For more pictures, please visit my blog by tomorrow.
Have wonderful weekend,


3 comments:

  1. That's a great card! I can't believe all that shading was done for you with the file. Makes getting a card done a real breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Love the added depth and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets