Friday, August 19, 2016

Sail Away With Me Blog Hop

Pin It

If the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility...



Now that video should really set the mood for our trip across the water!  Sail away with us to view nautical creations of all kinds by our lovely line up of crafters.  Today's hop should be smooth sailing! If the sails were set correctly you should have arrived from my sweet and talented friend KIM.  Should you veer off course the first stop on your hop is Alicia and she can get you back in the right direction. 


We'd like to say a HUGE THANKS to our sponsor today.



Theresa is giving away a $20 Stampin' Up Gift Certificate to one lucky winner AND
take 10% off any order placed through her (not available on website) by August 30th. 
Email her at scrapsbygracie AT gmail.com with your order. 

All you have to do to win this fabulous prize is comment on each of the blogs.
That's it! It really is easy.  
Of course, we would love it if you became a follower too. 

Comment buttons can be found at the bottom of the post (on most of the blogs).
Now on with the hop!

I had so much fun creating this sweet anniversary card for my hubs using Close to my Heart inks, stamps and matching thin cuts dies.



The layering and pop dots on this card bring it to life!



Inside Reads:



Your next destination is with the Card a Day Challenge Blog.  We hope your enjoying your journey!

If the currents have drifted you can find the full line up here:


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Don't forget to enter my new challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #49
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday August 31st
Pacific Time

10 comments:

  1. Connie, what a great nautical scene you created on this card! I love what you did with the water...you're right, it does bring the card to life! Those boats are so cute...I need to take a closer look at CTMH stamps! As always, I love hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering of the waves and boats. I have not seen the paper boats before and they are perfect. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made the water. I own the same stamp set and love it as well! I hope you had a great anniversary with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowza! this is so adorable!! the boats in the waves are perfect! such a great card! thank you so much for hopping with us!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so adorable! I love the waves and I love how you popped up the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card Connie, great job. TFS and good luck in your hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the playful feel of this card with your paper boats and waves. So happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card and great for the anniversary or even a birthday. Are the sailboats stamps that you fussy cut around? I love them! Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets