Thursday, August 18, 2016

Design Day ~ Baby Girl

Pin It
Hi! It's Angela from 3*Crazy*Monkeys!
 I am sharing a banner I made for my sister in law's baby shower. I had so much fun doing everything for the shower since we finally have a girl in the family!! YAY! I used a burlap banner base and cut stencils out with my explore. I painted the letters and stars on with reg. paint (awesome samples from Valspar at Lowes!) and on the silver stars, I sprinkled glitter. I just love how it came out! 


This wasn't supposed to be what I showed you-I bought a great box from CraftsuPrint (Connies sponsor this month!) but I haven't gotten it emailed to me yet. But stay tuned, I will be sharing that with everyone this weekend hopefully! Can't wait to put it all together :-)
this is the box I'll be putting together: Duo Champagne


Don't forget to enter Connies challenge this month! 
Click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments:

  1. super cute!! Fun making girly things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Angela. I'm glad the box didn't arrive so we got to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice job Angela. Great decor for the baby shower. Very creative as always.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets