Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wednesday Winners

Pin It
 

Challenge #48
Color Challenge

I just loved our fun summer colors for July! 
I hope you all did too! We had so many amazing entries!
As always it was so hard choosing our top three 
but we finally narrowed it down!

First for our Big Winner....

Chosen by:

True Random Number Generator 1Powered by RANDOM.ORPowered by RANDOM.ORG

Congrats to #1
NANA CONNIE

And here’s her awesome entry…



We had a WONDERFUL sponsor in July!!

 

You just won an adorable stamp set!!
Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and  email address) ASAP so I can forward it on to our awesome sponsor! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com - See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2016-04-13T01:16:00-07:00&max-results=10&start=10&by-date=false#sthash.V2ACJuYI.dpuf
Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and address) ASAP so I can mail off your stamp set! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.

Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and  email address) ASAP so I can forward it on to our awesome sponsor! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com - See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2016-04-13T01:16:00-07:00&max-results=10&start=10&by-date=false#sthash.V2ACJuYI.dpuf

And don’t forget your button:



Next up is something NEW for 2016
Our DT  Top 3 Picks!!
If you are chosen you get bragging rights and this adorable button to proudly display on your blog!!




Our Top 3 for July as chosen by the Design team
 (in no particular order):

#10 Vinita Jain


#11 Christi

 
 
#15 KT Fit Kitty



Congratulations to all our winners!!
Thanks to all the gals who played along!! 

And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #49
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday August 31st
Pacific Time

4 comments:

  1. Thank you to the DT for choosing me for your top 3! Very exciting day for me! I want to congratulate all the winners and also to everyone for their wonderful submissions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to NanaConnie! Thank you for the Top 3 pick - I am honoured! The badge is awesome! I'll add it to my blog with pride! Congrats to the other picks as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much for picking my creation in Top 3! Would love to display the badge proudly! Congrats to Nana, Kitty and other Toppers too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets