Friday, August 12, 2016

Silly Old Bear Blog Hop

Pin It

Welcome to the 
Silly Old Bear Blog Hop
Thank you for joining us for a blog hop dedicated to everyone's favorite bear, Winnie the Pooh!


Connie Can Crop (that's me) is the first stop in this hop. This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.

We have a WONDERFUL sponsor this month!!



One lucky winner will win an awesome digital CD worth £19.99

Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday 8/17/16 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

"Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh,
A tubby, little cubby, all stuffed with fluff.
He's Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh.
A willy, nilly silly old bear."

Let's head on into the Hundred Acre Woods and visit with this Silly Old Bear!

I created a layout using some old Creative Memories papers and Winnie the Pooh Images cut from my Cricut Explore.


I really enjoyed designing this layout and hope you like it!
I used Kiwi Lane Templates for the fun borders.

Added some pop dots and brown inking for dimension.
And of course I had to add some sequins! The red flower sequins actually came from my trip to Greece in 2015. Just love them!

I have the perfect stamp set from Mae Sunshine Designs. It's all about Pooh and added some great quotes to the layout. Unfortunately she is no longer selling on etsy. So these stamps are a true treasure to me!


 Up next is my very talented friend Sandy!


And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge at 
Connie Can Crop!!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #49
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday August 31st
Pacific Time

20 comments:

  1. super cute layout! thanks for hosting!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout . . . so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Goodness!!!!! Your layout is AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks for putting together another GREAT hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, I love your layout! It is super adorable! Thank you for having this hop! This has been my favorite hop! Now I have to go ask my sister why she didn't bring me home some of those pretty sequins from her trip to Greece a few months ago. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so cute, I'd hate to put pictures on it I love it! The Pooh on the right reminds me of me with a peanut butter jar. Thanks so much for hosting another great hop and for introducing me to the world of Winnie the Pooh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie this is just super duper cute! Love that not only will the pictures bring you memories but the things you put on it does also! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely ADORE your super cute layout!!Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! I love all the colors! Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This layout is so cute! Love Pooh Bear, and love the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Connie, your layouts are absolutely adorable. Thank you for putting the hop together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable page layouts! Love pooh bear and all your bright colors. Love all your details and pretty sequins! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layout Connie! Thanks for hosting a great hop as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layouts. Pooh is one of my favorites and the stamps are perfect for the images.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So SO adorable! I thought that was a Kiwi template...! Love it! Such a great layout. Be glad you're not me... I would've hoarded those sequins and never used them! lol! Thanks for hosting another great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Connie this is so AWSOME!!!! I love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets