Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Crafts U Print Mad Scientist Card

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be sharing with you today a closer look at our sponsor, CRAFTS U PRINT and what you can do with their adorable print and cut files.
 
As you may have seen in the monthly challenge post I created a cute "nerdy scientist" card using the sketch for this month and one of the Crafts U Print files. Here's a better look at my project.
 
 I used the Mad Scientist Card which can be found here.

 For this card I printed out the images and fussy cut around them. Some of the items were layered twice for a 3D appearance like the hand and the nose.

 The inside sentiment came from the print out. The rest of the images were stamps I have from a stamp set that worked perfectly with this theme!

 This second card shows you how easy it is to make cards using the print n cut features. This was actually printed out in one piece and then cut to size and added to my card base. Voila! Instant cute card!
So no matter what your creative level or time frame to create anyone can create a cute card using CUP files!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 


And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!
 

Connie Can Crop Challenge #49
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday August 31st
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. Connie, this card has a lot of good chemistry, LOL. I really love the layering you did on him for your first card. Having stamps to coordinate perfectly is just plain serendipitous! Even the printed card is cute, too. And so easy!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets