Monday, August 1, 2016

Connie Can Crop Challenge #49

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
Welcome to August and our first ever Sketch Challenge!! 


Create a project using the following sketch as your inspiration!
You may create anything you wish: a layout, card, altered item...you name it!

Here's what my amazing Design Team has created using products from this month's sponsor and our fun sketch.
Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!


Angela Corcoran
 

And mine


You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge and create something using the sketch above.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 
When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Wednesday August 31st at 11:59 pm.
Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!

We have a WONDERFUL sponsor this month!!

 


One lucky winner will win an awesome digital CD worth £19.99

Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE

AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.
You have until midnight Wednesday August 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.
AND
if that wasn't incentive enough...
you could be chosen as top 3 and get bragging rights.
 
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!
July's Lucky Winners will be announced
 Wednesday August 3rd


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Connie, your card is just adorable! I love what you did with that image! And Veronica, yours is so elegant! I've yet to enter the world of mixed media...I find it a bit intimidating.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets