Thursday, August 4, 2016

Design Team: Wall Hanging

Pin It


 Hello, 
this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you my latest creating for Connie Can Crop.

I created a wall-hanging following loosely this month's sketch for the challenge. I used materials from my April Swirlydoos kit (with Blue Fern Studios embellishments and papers, TH Idea-ology, Kaiser Crafts wooden veneers, and some other goodies). I printed out two image pages from our sponsors, CraftsUprint, from their free files vault for the main focus.





I was dying to try to make a embroidery loop project, after weeing Connie's from last year.  Thus, when I saw this kit, I was waiting impatiently to use it in a project. A closer look to the main embroidery loop part:



I made this wall-hanging for my Mom's birthday. I really hope she'll like it, what do you think? ;-)

And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #49
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday August 31st
Pacific Time

For more pictures, please visit my blog by tomorrow, where I will post a mini-tutorial of this project. Thanks

Have wonderful weekend,

2 comments:

  1. I think she will LOVE it! What's not to love! What a great job you did on this, Veronica. You certainly did our sponsor proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I know she's going to love this because it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets