Monday, February 13, 2017

Miss Kate Cuttables February Challenge

Pin It
It's time for a new challenge over on the Miss Kate's Facebook Group.
February's Challenge is Hearts (of course!)

The requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have.
Challenge link ups start tomorrow, Tuesday!!!

I attended a Valentine's themed crop last week and we had a "sisterly love" swap. We could swap anything we wanted to so I had fun coming up with this cute idea for my crafting sisters!!




Totally adorable- right? I figured the girls can use the different items to add to a scrapbook page or a card! I loved handing them out!!
Hope you love them too!

Head on over to Miss Kate and enter the challenge HERE
The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter Connie's monthly challenge! 
Connie Can Crop Challenge #55




due 11:59 P.M., Tuesday, February 28th, 2017
Pacific Time 


8 comments:

  1. Super CUTE!! What a fun idea.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure everyone loved their swap from you. How could they not? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Connie! This is adorable! I bet your friends loved it! I joined the MKC FB challenge for the first time last month. I just looked for the new challenge but couldn't find it so I'll check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your Valentine swap creations. Cked for challenge and did not see it there so I'll ck back later.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just reread and saw that challenge starts Tues.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets