Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Scrap Your Heart Out Goodie Bags

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!


I created some fun goodie bags for my upcoming scrap retreat. This file from Miss Kate was perfect for a girl's weekend of cropping!! Inside each bag is an Eye Mask, ear plugs, chapstick, and of course some chocolate!
I made the images print n cuts with my Explore and pop dotted a few of them for added fun! So cute!


Be sure to stop by my blog for more photos featuring this project and others using Miss Kate Designs!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. These are just too cute. I love them! Sure wish I was coming to your retreat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really CUTE!!! Have fun at your retreat.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets