Monday, February 20, 2017

Question Of The Week

Pin It

It's that time again!!
Remember.. I want you to answer the question
 in the comment section too!
AND
if you have a question to ask for an upcoming week add that in the comments too, if you ask a question and I use it you will win a prize!!

Here is today's question!!
- If you could only scrapbook with 1 brand for the next year, what would it be?

Shannon- Well this is super easy!! Without a doubt Echo Park. They have been my favorite for years and I would say that I use them on about 90% of my projects. They have such a verity and there is always new and exciting designs. 

Angela- I really love my minds eyes paper! And close to my heart has great kits!

Veronica- I would probably choose CTMH, because I could probably do so with the so many kits I have collected through the years. I love their scrapbooking kits and stamps anyway... but MME are so freaking cute too

MarjiCTMH has gorgeous stuff and the paper cuts beautifully all the time on my machine.

Kim- Don't scrapbook any more, but I would opt for Stampin' Up as that's the card stock and coloring system I use presently.

Sue- That is a really hard question for me to answer. Since I am not working I can't afford to be a member anywhere so everything that I have is a bit of this and a bit of that, I really don't have a, "fav" when it comes to supplies.

Connie- Definitely Close to my Heart for me because I love their patterned papers, cardstocks, embellishments, stamps and inks. I could easily have everything I need just using them and be totally happy!

Well the people have spoken and it looks like CTMH takes the cake!

Got a question for us...don't be shy, ask us!!

Also don't forget to enter Connie's Monthly Challenge!!
Just click here!!



2 comments:

  1. For me it's a toss up between DCWV & Tim Holtz.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh so hard to decide. I guess probably Authentique with BoBunny and Graphic45 a close second.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets