Tuesday, February 14, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Valentine's String Art

Pin It
Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with a video for you.  Today I thought I'd share something a little different in honor of Valentine's Day.


Who knew embroidery floss could be turned into such an adorable little heart.  I hope you're inspired to try it.  I know I am, but my "to-do" is getting so long I may never get to some things.

I thought I'd also share a few interesting facts about Valentine's Day:
 

Average Annual Valentine’s Day Spending-$13,290,000,000
Number of Valentine’s Day Cards Exchanged-180,000,000
Average Number of Roses Produced for Valentine’s Day-198,000,00
Pounds of Chocolate Purchased-58,000,000



Don't forget to enter our "Stamp Your Heart Out" challenge this month.  You can find all the details here

See you soon!




9 comments:

  1. I like all things heart-shaped. TY for sharing the creative heart hanging decor. Not tried making something like this and not used the starch or candy tray items before. May have to give this a try.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do! And let me know if you try it...we'll showcase your project!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the great video, it might be fun to give this a try.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My list of things I want to try is getting way l-o-n-g! LOL

      Delete
  3. This is actually really neat! I can see making easter eggs this way!! :) Fun facts too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I've seen done most often, using a balloon.

      Delete
  4. Such a cool idea! And seriously, those Valentine facts are crazy! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets