Friday, February 17, 2017

Thanks Sew Much- Cardz TV Day

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share my DT project for Cardz TV!

Today is the start of a new Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and I would like to share a fun Thank You Card I made using products I had at home along with my Cardz TV stamps!!

 I used Mary's stamp set called Sew Much Fun. I just love these fun stamps and all the sewing puns!! Can't wait to use them to create some more great cards!


I added a real button and floss to the paper piecing to bring it to life! Eeekk!! Just love it!
Hope you do too!



You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #55



due 11:59 P.M., Tuesday, February 28th, 2017
Pacific Time

4 comments:

  1. This is really CUTE!!! Great sentiment, the quilt background is beautiful and I love what you did with the pin cushion.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is "sew" adorable! I am in LOVE with this card and I feel a CASE coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Katydid indicated this is Sew much fun. Like the pincushion. The added button & thread adds wonderful dimension & compliments the sewing theme. Yesterday I sewed St. Pat Day: a dog collar scrunchie & a garden flag to put on my garden flag pole post in front yard.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets