Monday, February 6, 2017

Guest DT Sunflower Holli

Pin It
I am so excited to announce our next Guest Designer for 2017 here at Connie Can Crop...
Holli Rodriguez
from
Sunflower Holli
SO excited to have my long time friend designing for us today!!

I am Holli from Sunflowerholli.blogspot.com.
I had the wonderful opportunity to attend a Fun Stampers Journey Event in MN. 
I made the Be Amazing card at the event. The heart stamp is a background stamp and was used on totally teal paper with totally ink. We used a blender tool and ink to create the cool water color effect.
The ink was the FSJ black licorice with black embossing power. The valentines card is made with the FSJ monthly Bloom Box. These are special stamps for only Bloom Box subscribers.  
I used an embossed heart paper and Black Licorice ink. Everything came in a kit. 

BE sure to stop by Holli's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!

Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or
message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know!

Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #55



due 11:59 P.M., Tuesday, February 28th, 2017
Pacific Time 

2 comments:

  1. Holli, You did an amazing job on your cards! So happy you were able to be a guest designer for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Holli. I love those FSJ events, so much fun. I love their fun mixed media products as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets