Tuesday, February 7, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Fun Stampers Journey

Pin It
Hello everyone.  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with another video for you.

Since our sponsor this month is RubyMartha of Fun Stampers Journey, I thought I would share a video featuring their Coloring System.


I hope you enjoy this video and perhaps pick up a few new ideas along the way.  I know I did.

If you have any more questions about Fun Stampers Journey, just e-mail RubyMartha at rubymartha47@yahoo.com



Have you entered our monthly challenge yet?  This month's theme is, "Stamp Your Heart Out"; you can make anything you want, it just has to have a stamped image on it somewhere.  You can link-up to the challenge here.  One lucky winner, picked at random, will receive a gift certificate to Fun Stampers Journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets