Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Monthly Challenge #55 Stamp Your Heart Out

Pin It
It's the month of LOVE!
February!! Valentine's Day is upon us and we are sure to see lots of pink and red hearts everywhere this month!!

I thought we'd change it up a bit and give you something a little different for a February Challenge.



Create any type of project using anything you want BUT be sure to include a stamp on your project somewhere. 
You may create anything you wish: a layout, card, altered item...you name it! Just be sure to use a Stamp. Digital stamps are fine too...just specify.


Here's what my amazing Design Team has created just for you!
Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!

And mine (using Fun Stamper Journey Products)
No automatic alt text available.

You can create anything you'd like as long as it has a stamp and be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 
When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Tuesday, February 28th at 11:59 pm.
Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!

We have an awesome BRAND NEW sponsor for this month!

RUBY MARTHA with

One lucky winner will win a $15 gift certificate for her shop!!
Be sure to visit her website HERE.


AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.
You have until midnight , Tuesday, February 28, 2017 to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.
AND
if that wasn't incentive enough...
you could be chosen as top 3 and get bragging rights.
 
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!
January's Lucky Winners will be announced


 Wednesday February 8th


6 comments:

  1. Love your card, Connie wonderful colors.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, all! What a wonderful way to kick off this month's challenge. Can't wait to see the entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone did such a great job! So excited to see everyone's entries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connie. I just found and entered in this contest last week. I came back to visit and want to make sure I subscribe to your blog.I am having trouble finding a link to do that. Can you point me in the right direction? I saw the link for FB but is that the only way to subscribe? Thanks much and thanks to the design team who visited me and left sweet compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there again. Never mind. I did find your links on the left after I left my question. Sorry about that but I am definitely following now! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets