Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Very Exciting Wednesdays Winners!!!

Pin It
Brace Yourselves!!
I did it! We did it!!
We reached 400!!!
YAY!!!!
 
 
 
So here is how it is going to work....Every single one of my followers is eligible to win. Even if they did none of the extra things I asked. I have currently 404 followers. The winner has one week to claim their prize and then I pick a runner up. So hope you are all watching!!
 
Now all those extra ladies who shouted my name all around scrapbook kingdom and then some and added me to your blogs well you are going to get entries for every extra thing you did. Don't you worry!! I am totaling them up now. I received a grand total of 47 Shout Outs from these gals!! Woohoo! Thanks ladies!
 
 And I will also be pulling a separate winner from those of you that were running around cheering for me. Because without spreading the word, my blog would never grow. I want to send you a little thank you gift for supporting me.  I appreciate all you do for me!!
So let's do this!!!! So excited!!!
 
 
I started with my Followers and then added the 47 shout outs to equal 451 entries.
so here we go
True Random Number Generator 387
 
Congratulations to
Roberta Swisher
You are the winner of the Cricut Cartridge!!
Congrats!! Woop! Woop!
 
Now for my shout out gals.....
here we go
 
True Random Number Generator 32
Congrats to
You are the winner of some goodies from me just because I appreciate your support.
 
Ladies please email with your info and address asap. You have one week to contact me and claim your goodies!! So hurry!! So happy you won! And thank you so much to everyone for being so awesome and supporting me and my blog!!
Scrappy Hugs!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Roberta and AJ Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    Congrats on reaching your 400 goal.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cannoli! That's ME!!! Thanks so much, Connie and congratulations on over 400 followers.....that's incredible.
    I just emailed my info to you. Not that I'm too excited about the new cart or anything. ;) Actually, I can't wait!!

    hugs--
    Roberta
    QueenBeePaperCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners and a extra special congrats to you Connie for reaching your goal!!! I kept checking on your blog over the weekend just watching for the magic # to appear. I am so happy for you! You deserve it with all the hard work you put into your projects and your blog. Have a great week.
    Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners and to you, Connie for that wonderful follower milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS, CONNIE!!! I just became follower 405!!!
    Have a great weekend!!
    xo
    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wee Connie!! Now you have 405 =) Its always awesome to reach our goals!! I'm so excited for you and I'm so thankful for the extra love. Thank you so much for the extra prize. Lots of love and hugs.

    An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets