Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesdays Winner

Pin It
It's Wednesday!!!
That means it is time to announce the big winner from my
Back to School Blog Hop
this past weekend.
We had so many awesome friends join us!
Thank you to everyone who came out and showed us some love! And special thanks to my friends who showcased their awesome projects and to My Craft Spot for Sponsoring this event.
 
So here we go...
 
True Random Number Generator 11
 
The Winner is
Chris Archuleta
Here is what she had to say
"I have followed each and every one of these and I tell you its amazing what all you brilliant artistic women have shared. Just fun, creative back to school projects that would make any kid or teacher happy! Thanks for all ideas."
 
Congrats Chris!! Please drop me an email or facebook message with your info so I can pass it along to our sponsor!! You have one week to contact me..ok? :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Chris.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets