Monday, August 26, 2013

Challenge Me Monday

Pin It
Hello fellow Cricuteers!!
It's Challenge Me Monday over at




Heat Wave


We invite you to create a project using your Cricut that features your favorite way to beat the heat.


Be sure to upload your entry on the FCCB challenge blog. 


Here's what I have created for this challenge:

 
I created a two page layout of my boys swimming and goofing around with their younger cousin Collin!! This pics were perfect for what I had in mind.
The Paper line I chose was Fancy Pants Beach Babe so there was a lot of pink in it. Just don't that to the boys! LOL!
My borders were created using borders by Kiwi Lane Designs. Gotta say I just love them! I used the Brackets and Madison Border Patterns on this Layout.
 
 All my Cricut cut were made with Crocs Rule Lite Cartridge! It is super cute!!
This little matey is called "swim" and I cut him at a height of 3.5" and he is 4 layers.
 
Here we have "swimsuit" and he is a bit shy. Has to wear a body suit!! He is also cut at 3.5" and has 4 layers.
 
 
Now my title Wild Summer is two different welded cuts and cut at 2" super easy to do. It too has 4 layers. This last fellow or fella is "pool" and he is at 3.7". Now his swimming pool was much larger than this but I really didn't need it that big and wasting so much room so I trimmed it down to fit above my photo.
 
 
 Other items used:

Paper Scraps

Cricut Carts: Cricut  CM Traveler for the sun on page 2

Rub ons by Fancy Pants to match

Pen for journaling


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!



Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,



 Don't miss out on the challenge for August...just a few days left to enter

Connie Can Crop Challenge #13


Back to School
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday August 31st
Pacific Time

 
 
Wednesday I will be announcing the 400 follower winner!!!
WOHOOOOO!!!!
ARE YOU READY??


8 comments:

  1. Your layout is wonderful! Congrats on exceeding your 400 follower goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, what an adorable LO! Love Crocs Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Connie! Love those little crocs! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super LO Connie! The croc images you chose are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun. Love the croc on this cart and they look cute on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable layout-too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie I LOVE your layout. Those crocs are adorable. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO! I love the pattern papers and the croc images are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets