Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Walk on the Wild Side Blog Hop

Pin It
Welcome to A Walk on the Wild Side Blog Hop
 
Today we invite you on our Suburban Safari with this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards, layouts, or projects all about the creatures of the jungle.
 
Join us on an adventure full of growls, grunts, squeaks and squawks! 
 


LISA is the  first stop on this fun Blog Hop.

 
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all these fabulous crafters to continue sharing their ideas and creations.  

We have several awesome sponsors and giveaways for this hop! These sponsors have been super gracious!! Be sure to check them out!!
 
Royal Prize Pack from Theresa The Scrapbooking Queen
 
$15.00 Gift Certificate from KaDoodle Bug Designs
 
$10.00 Gift Certificate from Treasure Box Designs
 
Stamp Set of winners choice from Paper Sweeties

$15.00 Gift Certificate from Too Cute by Jessica
A gift valued at $10.00 from Lettering Delights
 
 
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment  along the way!

 Are you ready for an amazing adventure? Let's go!

For my project I decided to create a zoo themed layout. When I saw this SVG file by Miss Kate Cuttables I knew I had to create it. Her characters are just too cute!
 

 My favorite character!!

 Such a fun title! All cardstock!

Don't you just want to hug him?

Cutest King of the jungle ever!!

This entire layout was created with cardstock from my stash. Some scraps and some AC cardstock.
I also used a Zig glue pen and my CM tape. This file by Miss Kate Cuttables can be found here.
 
Up next is KATHY
 
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed your visit as much as I enjoyed having you! Be sure to check out my Challenge of the month and become my follower.
Scrappy Hugs!

37 comments:

  1. I just love your two page layout! So many wonderful elements to look at! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the animals in their cages.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so adorable! The animals are so cute! Thanks for being in the hop with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute!! Great work as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout. Cute critters. I follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute zoo layout. Love the critters. I follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute Connie, I love the details on the title!!! The critters a great too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you put your animals behind the fence. LOL! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely blog hop 'A Walk on the Wild Side'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Connie this is ADORABLE. I LOVE it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    (email and Google follower)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Kate's animals are adorable, but I'm seeing others that I like also. Your zoo is darling! The striped title seems to bring it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your animals are so darn cute! ;-) Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable


    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute layouts! Love the cages!!! Cute animals!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute Connie!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout. The animals really pop out from the fence. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet layout and I love that fantastic title!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Connie what a great layout.. just love all your animals...
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute layout!!! LOVE the little animals and the Title!!! Great job, Connie!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable layout and those animals are just too cute. Great job.

    Linda
    lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. adorable LO thanks for sharing and great being in hop with you

    ReplyDelete
  22. These layouts are perfect ! I love them and the animals are too cute !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute layout Connie. I like the cuts used. They are perfect.

    TFS An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute layout. Would look really cute with a baby in the crib. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved your sneak peeks! Your layout turned out adorable!!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all the little animals in the sweet cages!
    I am a brand-new follower of yours by email. Yippee!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  27. You took those SVG cuts and worked your magic - a delightful LO!!
    Cyberhugs........Pam

    ReplyDelete
  28. Woo Hoo going on a safari... So zipping along and enjoying the fun. This is a great LO... the cut files are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just love your layout! Such cute animals!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such pretty colors!! Love your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute layout Connie. The animals are so cute. Thank you for being a part of this hop with me!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets