Monday, August 12, 2013

Challenge Me Monday

Pin It
Hello fellow Cricuteers!!


It's Challenge Me Monday over at


Cool Treats

We invite you to create a project using your Cricut that features your favorite cool treat.

Be sure to upload your entry on the FCCB challenge blog. 
We have an awesome sponsor this week
 
 

Here's what I have created for this challenge:
 
 

I am going to send this a friend of mine to see if she'd like to meet for coffee. Frappe's are my favorite so this worked out perfectly!!
 
I used the Cri-Kits Metallic Blue to create this cool design on my card as well as my title.
I filled the title in with a gel pen.
 
 
These pens are so much fun and the ideas are endless. I plan on creating more items this week showcasing these funs pen sets for your Cricut.


Items used:
Paper Scraps
Cricut Carts: Cricut Basic Shapes, CM Be Young, and Love you A Latte
Pearls and Stickles
Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon in Black
Black Glossy Gel Pen


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Amusing Challenges- Paper Piecings
All that Stickles - Anything goes

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!


Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,


 Don't miss out on the challenge for August...
Connie Can Crop Challenge #13

Back to School
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday August 31st
Pacific Time


And my Blog Candy giveaway.... only 10 Followers to go!!




10 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Really like the saying you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Really like the saying you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the pens-and I will "borrow" this sentiment-too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Connie! Love how you used the pens on your card! Everything turned out great, I especially love the stickles on the cream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Connie, I love the layout you chose and the sparkle you added to the whipped cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the play on words. very very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love your sentiment--so funny! And the main image looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful card. LOVE it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love the sparkle on the frappe!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets