Friday, August 9, 2013

Throwback Thursdays

Pin It
Sorry I know it is Friday! Yesterday the boys started back to school so the day was a little hectic around here. But none the less I am here with another fun flashback!
Thought it would be fun to showcase a layout of my boys both starting school for the first time. My oldest was going in to 2nd and my youngest was going to preschool for the first time ever!

Seems like so long ago!



This layout features a kit from Storytellersclub (my sponsor for the challenge this month).

 

 How quickly they grow up!

This photo was  taken yesterday. My oldest is now a sophomore and my youngest in 7th grade! Sigh! Miss them as little kids!! They are now young men!
 

 

 
Thanks for this trip down memory lane! Wishing everyone a fabulous school year!

Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,

 Don't miss out on the challenge for August...
Connie Can Crop Challenge #13
Back to School
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday August 31st
Pacific Time

And my Blog Candy giveaway....



And come back this weekend for an awesome Back to School Blog Hop!!
 
 



2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets