Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You Tube Tuesdays

Pin It
Inking Over Embossing
Hello Crafty Friends!!

Every Tuesday I will be featuring a new You Tube
video that pertains to scrapbooking, card making, or crafting in general. Some
of the videos may come from me, Connie Can Crop but most of them will be coming
from various videos that have already been uploaded by someone on You Tube. This is a great way to see some new things, become inspired, and learn different techniques.

I have a ton of embossing powder and I never use it. So I thought that maybe this video would inspire me to pull it out and use it with some of my many stamps.

 

This video is by Kim Burmeister and she is demonstrating how easy it is to make a gorgeous card using this technique.
 
 

 
Join me tomorrow for Wednesdays Winners!!! Wohoo!
And don't forget to enter the new monthly challenge Back to School!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets