Friday, August 2, 2013

Monthly Challenge #13 Back to School

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
It's August and that means another new Monthly challenge here at Connie Can Crop.
My kids start school in one week and I start back to school in 2 weeks!! Yikes!
 
My Challenge this month:
Back to School
 
I want you to create a project using a school supply!

Ideas for school supplies can be staples, paper clips, tape, a ruler, a thumb tack, chalk, lined paper...you get the idea, right?

Please create one layout, card, or other project. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. Just be sure that the above listed items are on your project. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.


This month I will allow two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 pm.

I will draw one lucky winner from all entries and they will receive a great prize

from StorytellersClub.

 

They have donated a tote bag along with three Scrapbooking Kits.
You can visit them on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/StoryTellersClub
Online at  http://www.storytellersclub.com/StoryTellersScrapbookPack.aspx
And Join in their discussion boards and challenges at http://storytellers.lefora.com/
 

  AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky. You have until midnight August 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completing the challenge. Sorry but I can not ship to other countries. I would still love for you to play. However if you win, I will ask that you pay postage for the shipping charges.
Good luck and can't wait to see your creations!

14 comments:

  1. Hey I had an idea...
    I liked how you did reminder posts for your challenge this month. Some of the challenges I follow put a little challenge reminder link at the top of each post for theirs. It is a good reminder and makes it easy to find and play along. Especially when you do your blog hops.
    Just a little suggestion...
    I love to play along.
    Thanks for the fun challenges.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh, I love using school and office supplies on projects, so this will be a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and I want to say sorry for adding my pic twice. I tried to remove it but I can't get it to work. So sorry. I used an image that had school chalk in the design and hope that this still qualifies me to play with this challenge. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries, I deleted the second post for you. Thanks for entering!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the great challenge Connie...
    I have entered my bookmarks..
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie,
    I am quite pleased to have found this wonderful challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you did too!! BE sure to get in on my 400 follower giveaway. I only have 4 more followers to go!! Welcome and thanks so much!!

      Delete
  7. Oh I love using school and office supplies on my cards and layouts! What a fun challenge and a GREAT prize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the opportunity! back to school is always fun! (not! I still have school supplies to purchase) have a great time at YOUR school!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay 18 entries so far!!!
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got my entry up last night...barely in time. I had one issue after another! I have to learn to not wait until the last minute. And how to post it correctly the first time! I actually had two cards but gave up! I love your challenges that allow all leveld of crafters to compete! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets