Thursday, August 1, 2013

Throwback Thursdays

Pin It
It's Thursday and it's August!! OMGeee!!
Can't believe that school starts in a week!
So this past weekend my oldest celebrated his 15th Birthday!
 
 
 How quickly they grow up!
This week I'd like to go back to one of my first ever layouts featuring my brave little guy.
 
He was extremely ill as a newborn and had 2 surgeries in his first 3 months of life. But he was strong and fought his way through. I can't help but think back to those days of prayer and how much we trusted in God to see him through. I am very blessed to be his mother!! Love him so much!
It's a pretty busy layout!! Nothing like I create now. But my main focus on this layout was my sweet boy and his story. The journaling is the most important thing to me on this layout.
Sometimes you just need to tell the story! 
Thanks for this trip down memory lane! And Happy Birthday Jefferson Evan!!
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,



2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets