Friday, August 23, 2013

Teaser

Pin It
Come meet my new friends!
 
Don't miss out tomorrow, Saturday the 24th
 
 
 
We are taking a walk on the Wild Side and I have the cutest furry friends for you to meet!!
 
Here's two of them just for a little teaser!! They are so cute I just can't wait!! LOL!
 
They come from Miss Kate's Cuttables.
 
 
So be sure you come back tomorrow!! Lots of cool sponsors too!
 
And hey, ONLY 2 MORE FOLLOWERS TO GO
for my Cricut giveaway!! Wohoooo!
And just over one week left to enter my challenge!! So many awesome entries! You ladies Rock!!
Scrappy hugs! Love ya all!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable and I just looked at your followers and you only need 1 more! You should be there very very soon my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. TFS.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets