Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My dearest

Pin It
Lovely Blogger Followers
Oh how I miss you all so!!
 
As you may or may not know I am in my second week of having restarted college classes
(after my 2 year break due to my wonderful and oh so serious accident).
I am taking Biology and Chemistry this semester and trying to still be a good wife, mom, ebay store owner, DT member at FCCB, Storytellersclub and now Lovebug Creations (YAY), and yes trying to keep up with my blog and personal crafting and bloghops.
 
Is anyone tired? Because man after reading that I am!! LOL! So I realize that I haven't posted anything since Sunday. Please bear with me. I have some amazing new sponsors lined up. As well as some awesome new projects for my design teams. I will continue to post monthly challenges and love seeing all your entries.
 
I am so close to giving away that Cricut cartridge!! 4 more!!! Hopefully next week!!
 
I just need to adjust to my new busy and chaotic life! And hope that you will hang in with me for this crazy adventure.
 
As always sending you scrappy hugs!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is a full plate. Please take care of yourself.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you sleep? Best of luck with your classes.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets